Saturday, January 10, 2009

Weight Watchers


O.K I have officially been doing weight watchers for one year and I have lost 50 pounds. I have been struggling for the last couple of months going up and down with my weight. I was talking to my friend kendra on Friday and I decided to blog every week on how I had done for the week. This last week I decided to track everything and be very careful of what I put in my mouth and it payed off I lost 7.8 pounds. I will keep everyone posted every week good or bad.

2 comments:

Miss Kendra said...

Congrats!! You did really well this week. Lewis says I need to join and go with you.

alisha said...

Congratulations! I was pretty inspired to get started myself back in the fall. Only to find out we are expecting another baby so... I guess I'll procratinate a little longer! :o) A.